Thursday, December 06, 2007

A Bothersome Thought

WARNING: This entry is not suitable for the immature (but it's ok if you are underage), the feeble-minded etc. Viewers' discretion advised.

From morning until now, a bothersome thought have invaded my conscious mental territory and made a mess out it. It seems like my egocentric personality is trading punches with my conscience.

Conscience: You bloody egocentric asshole, is winning that important to you?!!! *unleashing the famous Wong Fei Hong's Shadowless Kick*

Egocentric: Why do you care so much, take good care of yourself first dickhead! It's not like people give a damn to what you are preaching - who gives a fuck if this world turns into a barren wasteland, or people screwing with each other with guns and bombs, why must they care about those negros in...like what, huh Af-me-ri-ca you were saying that day - when they are eating - NONSENSE! *
swaying body from left to right evading Conscience's attack with ease*

Conscience: It's African - NOT negros, you i- *received a hard solid punch into the face*

Egocentric: You're a pathetic shit...!


* * *


Oh well, my imagination must be pretty hardworking. Anyway...

Presumably Conscience lost the fight - but not
his will

Conscience: *wiping off the almost dried blood from his mouth* Expectation - hmpph - I should be and am of my own expectation - NOT yours, sucker!

crono: You are so damn right!!!! I am so fucking proud of you - attaboy!!

I may be hypocritical, but I remained steadfast. I may be judgemental and offensive, but it's the very truth. I know of no big, great words; but at least I know what is right and wrong. I am me.

But the whole day while I am working, as the fight ensues, it does bring up some mild annoyance - it really irritates me, on the inside.


Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home